Play Roulette Free Online Casino: Rules and Game Types
Play Roulette Free Online Casino offers a number of games which are as popular as poker or blackjack. Roulette wheel provides lots of fun and incredible gaming experience both for beginners and high-level gamblers.
Free Online Casino Roulette Games Play: Rules and Strategy
The gambler should place the bet either on one number or on the number groups. Also the player can choose to bet on red or black color. The wheel starts spinning and the ball is moving around the circular track. The number on which the ball is landed is considered to be winning. The cash is paid to the one who guessed the winning number.
In order to play for free, get some free spins. Some online roulette casinos let the gamblers cash out their winnings without depositing any real money. Free spins can be given to new gamers after registration or as a daily or monthly promotion. Also, some extra spins are granted after money depositing.
Types of Roulette Offered by the Play Roulette Free Online Casino
The history of Roulette dates back to ancient times. People from different continents and countries have been playing it for centuries. The rules of this game are quite simple but still, there are a lot of roulette variations.
- European Roulette offers the best winning chances than other variations. Such a roulette type has only one “0” and this fact reduces the house advantage as the casino wins when the ball lands on zero or double zero. Besides, this wheel has just 37 pockets and it’s easy to guess the winning number.
- French Roulette also has one “0” on the wheel but the system of inside and outside bets is rather complicated. If the outside bet is placed and the ball lands on “0”, the player will only lose half of the bet. If the inside bet is placed and the ball lands on “0”, the bet stands for the next spin.
- American Roulette is the most popular variation offered in the Play Roulette Free Online Casino. The wheel features the additional double zero and it drags down winning odds for the players.
- Mini Roulette features a smaller wheel and only one zero. If the ball lands on zero, only half of the is returned to the player.
- Multi Ball Roulette features up to 10 balls which can be played at once. The players can select balls they’re happy with. No two balls can land in the same square.
- Multi Wheel Roulette features up to 8 spinning wheels. The wagers deposited by gamblers extend across all the wheels.
- Live Dealer Roulette gives the opportunity to enjoy the interaction with the real dealer. The player can watch all the dealer’s actions and play in real time.
All in all, Roulette is a game of chance. This kind of game doesn’t imply any strategy. Each roulette type has some special features. Choose the one which fits you best and offers more winning odds from your point of view.